Sunday, November 8, 2020

Crafting with My Favorite Things Stamps

Hi All,


I participated in a super fun challenge that was hosted by FunKreations on YT and on Instagram.  By clicking on #JoyCraftingWithLadyKre on both platforms, you can find the projects that I created alongside a host of very talented crafters!

In keeping with my momentum to craft for Christmas, I pulled out a few of my Christmas supplies and decided to pump out some cards.  Here is what I used:


I absolutely love the font on the Hand Lettered Holiday Greetings by MFT Stamps!  I paired these items with the Jingle All the Way Collection, by My Mind's Eye.  I am totally in love with the colors in this collection.  Aren't they cute and festive?

Here is the card that I created as a model for those I intend to make multiples of.  I hope you like it!



Thanks for being here and I hope you have begun your Christmas crafting!




  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage you to leave comments and I also welcome feedback. Of course what should be understood, still sometimes still requires explanation so I have to ask that you be tactful and mindful when posting comments. Any disrespect will not be honored nor displayed. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!